Generously sized 8 oz. certified organic jojoba oil. Add 5-6 drops into whichever moisturizer you are currently using. It will not clog pores at all. Quite the contrary, it makes many people's skin look great and helps keep their skin's oil balanced.
Other ways to use it:
Extra-light lip balm: Put 2 drops or so on you finger and then apply it to your lips. Quite nice, especially before bed.
Makeup remover: Removes all types of makeup easily.
Massage oil: Jojoba oil is known as one of the world's best massage oils.
Baby care: Jojoba oil is very gentle and inert and can be used on both adult and baby.
Note: Jojoba oil may get cloudy or develop floating wax particulates, especially in cool weather. This is normal and to be expected. However, if you see mold form, that means you're storing your jojoba oil in too wet and warm of an area.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in the shower! This will keep your jojoba oil pristine for years if need be.
Our jojoba oil dispenses one drop at a time.
To learn more about jojoba oil, its uses, and our manufacturing process, check out our jojoba oil page.
Cap dispenses drop-at-a-time or in larger amounts
You can use drugstore products on The Regimen as well. They may not work as quickly or as well as Acne.org products but they are always there if you need them.
Note: We are not affiliated with these products or manufacturers in any way and receive no compensation for these referrals. They are listed only because they work well within The Regimen.
Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil can be found at almost any health food store, and any brand should suffice. Choose organic if you prefer a jojoba oil which is sustainably farmed and free of pesticides and GMOs.
We are vigilant about your privacy and take the necessary steps to make your order as secure as possible.
- We use as little packaging as possible. We also make products in large quantities to further reduce packaging per ounce.
- We use 100% recycled loose fill packing peanuts.
- We send packages in 100% post consumer recycled carboard boxes which are also 100% recyclable.
- Our distribution centers are located only in temperate climates that rarely require heating or air conditioning.
- We have a locally sourced supply chain and manufacture our products close to our distribution centers.
- Whenever possible we ship railway.
- We only ship full containers which reduces our carbon footprint.
- We use 100% post consumer recycled paper in our office, which we then re-use and finally recycle.
- All of our products are 100% recyclable.
- We are always looking at every part of the business to reduce environmental impact. Can the day come where businesses can be completely sustainable or even give back to the environment? We think so!
You may return your most recent order for any reason within 60 days and receive a replacement or refund.
It is important that you first write to email@example.com and request an RMA number. We will email you with the correct RMA number that you can then put on the outside of the package when you make your return.
Please note that we cannot refund shipping charges and we are not responsible for providing return postage. Limit one return per customer.
Acne.org products are never tested on animals and contain no animal products. They are 100% cruelty free and vegan.